Coming to get ya, like a dog without a bone.
A young Osama Bin Laden on a family vacation in Sweden?
The US Military-Industrial Complex continues to eye Iran as its next target. Visit the photoblog Life goes on in Tehran for a glimpse of Persian culture and daily life. “Mission Statement: To show that regardless of what any president would have you imagine, despite what any media outlet would have you believe, life goes on in Tehran and elsewhere in Iran.”
Buying the full version of The Graveyard adds only one feature, the possibility of death. “You walk around, sit on a bench and listen to a song. It’s more like an explorable painting than an actual game.”
When I was a young lad my dentist had an office in the Wosley neighbourhood. There was a bookstore a few doors down from his office. In this bookstore I saw a book of pictures, photos of painted hands. I’m not sure if we eventually brought this book home, but I have vivid memories of the hand creatures.
Assume the Position [video]: As American as gay battle anthems.
* * *
- On Choosing a Typeface
- How to Tell Stuff to a Computer
- Mad Mag Fold-ins
- Why can’t I move shit with my mind?
- P2P Art - The aesthetics of ephemerality
- Terence Mckenna Audio
- Happy Planet Index & Gross National Happiness
- What Will Life Be Like in the Year 2008? (Nov, 1968)
- The Fourteen Precepts of Engaged Buddhism
- The Geometry of Music
- Turntablist Visualism : Cut Chemist vs. DJ Shadow