Fall colours hung and fell from the trees. I’ll post some pictures soon.
Travelling alone gave me time to read, ponder.
Here’s a poem I wrote one night, drawing from the 2004-2005 memory banks. (Mmmmmm, ambiguous.)
I caught, one morning, a glimpse
of an ought-to-be
hanging from your lips
I fought, one morning, an ellipse
of what I ought to see
shadowed by your hips
I thought, one morning, we’d come to grips
with that we sought to flee:
the true purpose of these trips
And now for something completely different:
- Greco-Buddhism - the cultural syncretism between Hellenistic culture and Buddhism.
- Putting The Ocean in a Bowl - The Origin of the Buddha Image
- Evolution of the Buddha Image
- Killing the Buddha by Sam Harris
- Irony Mark - A whimsical punctuation mark (Are there any other kind?)
- Very Short Stories - 33 writers. 5 designers. 6-word science fiction.
- Dominoes Will Fall [video]
- The Hubble Deep Field - The Most Important Image Ever Taken [video]
- Economics for the Citizen