Yes, moderation not extremism.
Mr Harris is “arguing for a conversational intolerance, in which we require in our everyday discourse that people’s convictions scale with the available evidence.”
- 1960 CIA paper on Brainwashing
- Philosophy of Nonviolence, an Introduction
- Amazing Infographics by Jonathan Harris (He paints too.)
- Rare Philip K Dick interview - 1977 [video]
- The Visual Dictionary
- On Rabbits, Mathematics and Musical Scales
- A Different Kind of Buff - Gorgeous!
- Mad World - Oh, I love this song. [Video]
- How To Make A Street Art Sticker [video]
- Flatland The Movie - I read this book in A’dam. Nice.
- Notation and the Art of Reading
- Without Gods - Toward a history of disbelief
- United States of Absurdity - Bush reads Camus.