The quality of tracks on these discs is varied, and you have to be fairly geeky to understand the inside-jokes that most of the tracks are built around. I guess that was the point: *nerd*core.
* * *
- “Time” is the most popular English noun.
- A technique to relax quickly.
- Snacksby, a different kind of recipe site. (Hey ChefQuix, another one of your ideas implemented.)
- Royksopp - Remind Me (Music Video)
- Video of the military exercise Charging Bison that took place in Winnipeg last month.
- We are all phantoms. Perspective and empty space.
The net is awash in Scientology debate:
- Mirror of Scientology is not Science, a site recently taken down by the Scientology legal team.
- Ted Koppel interview with Scientology leader David Miscavige. An exercise in question avoidance, and misdirection.
- A video questioning Scientology, filmed in Winnipeg
- Scientology Controvery on Wikipedia
A quick run-down of Scientology doctrine from Wikipedia:
75 million years ago, [an alien ruler of the “Galactic Confederacy” named Xenu], brought billions of people to Earth in DC-8-like spacecraft, stacked them around volcanoes and blew them up with hydrogen bombs. Their souls then clustered together and stuck to the bodies of the living, and continue to wreak chaos and havoc today.
Eventually, if we pay enough, we get super-powers.
L. Ron Hubbard, wrote Sci-Fi pulp-fiction before he founded Scientology. ;)