PBS was good to me;
- Three, Two, One, Contact (w/ the Bloodhound Gang)
- Square One TV
- Sesame Street
- Mr. Rogers
- Mr. Dressup (CBC produced and syndicated on PBS.)
- The Friendly Giant (CBC produced and syndicated on PBS.)
“In 1969, the US Senate held hearings about funding the newly formed, Corporation for Public Broadcasting. A $20 million dollar grant, was in jeopardy.
President Richard Nixon wanted that amount cut in-half.
Alright Rogers, you’ve got the floor…” - Mr. Rogers, a kind and caring rhetoric.
- William S. Burroughs, The Cut-Up Films
- Pjotro - The man with the musical suit
- How to Pirate a Vinyl Record
- Seamless pictures
- How Small We Are
- Forest Grove
- Hema Shoplifter Number Ten Thousand