- Linguistics professor George Lakoff, dissects conservative catchphrases.
- The same prof, one year earlier, on how conservatives use language to dominate politics.
- The Rosetta Project - A contemporary counterpart of the historic Rosetta Stone.
- Ogden's Basic English - English, reduced to 850 words.
- Language Ambiguity - A Curse and a Blessing
- A Handbook of Rhetorical Devices - Definitions and examples of more than sixty traditional rhetorical devices.
- The Random Name Generator - Character names, the easy way.
- PaperFormers - Print, cut, and fold, these paper Transformers.
- Philosophy of Art - A group weblog on philosophy of art and its various relationships to mind, ethics, and culture.