I heard a knocking at my window, just now. I discovered a woodpecker, climbing the wooden-edged frame, of the opened window, across the hall.
- "I have, for many years now, been pulling the sticks out of my butt that I let my composition teachers, colleagues studying composition, and influential composers that I admired, stick up there when I was a student."
- music theory & history online
- Same Language Subtitling: Making India Read
- Latin for Gamers
- Sappho and a Particle Physics of Language - "What if we could look at language as matter."
- Lojban is a constructed language - Lojban for Beginners
- How we confuse symbols and things
- A Turing Machine implemented in Conway's Game of Life
- Letter Press Printing [quicktime]
- Confessions of an English Opium Eater - Thomas de Quincey