Language tugs back.
- Internet Grammar of English is an online course in English grammar.
- Textkit was created to help you learn Ancient Greek and Latin.
- Ancient Scripts - Writing Systems; Sounds & Phonetics; Historical Linguistics
- The Great Vowel Shift was a massive sound change affecting the long vowels of English during the fifteenth to eighteenth centuries.
- The Structure of Pattern Languages - Each "pattern" represents a rule governing one working piece of a complex system, and the application of pattern languages can be done systematically.
- Foundations of Statistical Natural Language Processing - Companion website Foundations of Statistical Natural Language Processing.
- Universal Grammar and Linguistics - What knowledge is in the mind of the person who knows a language? How does that knowledge get there?
- No more linear blogs
- Dispositions and Their Ascriptions [pdf]